What We Fund
What Types of Agencies Does The Community Chest Fund?
The Community Chest makes three different types of grants: Annual Grants, Impact Grants & Special grants. Please see Apply for Funding for more details.
Agencies applying for funds must meet the following criteria:
- Agencies must have a 501c3 IRS designation.
- They must be incorporated for at least two years.
- They must provide services to residents of Englewood, Tenafly and Englewood Cliffs (but may also provide services to others from other towns.)
- They must submit an application for funding, using the application form provided by The Community Chest. Applications must also include the agencies most recent audited financials.
- The application must also include a detailed explanation for how the funds will be utilized by the agency.
New applicants are invited to apply for funding as long as they meet the above criteria.